This is Jared this time. I have been sitting on the computer all day, so I thought i would post a new one. Here are a few more pictures of what the living room looks like. The picture straight on the TV from the couch, you will see Guitar Hero on there. For those who know, Miss Murder is about in the middle of th
e setlist of 42. I am currently stuck, probably for good, on song 36 on HARD and I really cant see me passing it. The picture of me with
the soy sauce bottle is funny. We were having a rice dish and we used up the soy sauce and Lily was demanding more. We remembered we had some packets in the fridge, well
we had alot. It was even Kikoma
nn. Not that we are cheap (but we are) we had enough packets to fill up a large bottle to the label. enough for 4-5 more meals.
e setlist of 42. I am currently stuck, probably for good, on song 36 on HARD and I really cant see me passing it. The picture of me with
the soy sauce bottle is funny. We were having a rice dish and we used up the soy sauce and Lily was demanding more. We remembered we had some packets in the fridge, well
we had alot. It was even Kikoma
nn. Not that we are cheap (but we are) we had enough packets to fill up a large bottle to the label. enough for 4-5 more meals.
No comments:
Post a Comment