Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Jared got a yob! (Spanish for job)

So it finally happened. I got another job. It is with Copper State Bolt and Nut. I will eventually be doing outside sales, but they have a 4-6 month training program. Mostly it is throwing you into different parts of the company like in the warehouse, at the Will Call counter for walk in purchases. So learning the products, computer systems, orders, vendors, and their 60,000 products they carry. Lots of different washers, nuts and bolts in every size and shape, so it isnt like I have to memorize everything. I went in today to do the pee test and get some other papers. Eventually I will get a truck. They pay $500 a month for me to buy one. I have to pay insurance out of it to, so about $400 towards a truck. Can I get a 4 door 2007 Chevy for $400 a month. Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers. Maybe now I can get a backyard in.

6 comments:

Gina said...

Felicitaciones!!!! Great yob!!!

THE FORSLOFF FAMILY said...

Awesome!!

julieannepapa said...

Yeah!! Congrats to you!

Sara said...

YAY! We are happy for you. Congrats on the little one too, he is so cute!

Bart said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Bart said...

Jared-
Congratulations on the job. Hopefully one of these days I'll finish school and have one of those.
Anyway, I don't know if you will remember me, but I'm wondering if you could shoot me your email address. I have a question I'd like to ask you.
bartito15@yahoo.com
Thanks!
Check out our blog too:
bartandashli.blogspot.com