Monday, February 25, 2008
Everything is fine
We're back from the hospital, (this is Jenny, by the way). Jack is doing well. Last night was rough, I was up about every hour, and he woke up Lily at least twice. My mom is being very helpful and was able to get her back to sleep, I'm so glad that she's here.
Jack is still pretty boring, I'll put up some new pictures in a little bit, I just wanted to put up a quick post about the heart thing. The pediatrician at the hospital heard a heart murmur and ordered and EKG. The cardiologist has yet to call us with the results of the EKG, but I'm really not worried and I don't want anyone else to be worried either. The nurses and the pediatrician said that it's really pretty normal and most newborns grow out of it and it's not something to worry about. Everybody, calm down, it's OK, we're all fine.
Other than that, I feel fine, just a little tired, sore and my boobs are about to explode. More posts to come that will be more informative.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I forgot to tell you... Jack had a stipulation about Jack. When they are together, you must call your son "little Jack" and my son "bigger Jack"... not "big Jack" but "bigger Jack" (He's kidding, but it was funny).
I can't wait to see more pictures! Do you have any with his eyes open? I thought newborns were supposed to sleep a lot in the beginning... maybe 2 kids is enough for me ;).
Hmmm. Sorry 'bout your boobs dude. Jimbo Jack is adorable.
So The boob thing is so painful, I used the corn heating pad you made me and just got it as hot as I could and held it on my boobs. It really helped with the engorgement pain also it helped keep me warm because I swear ever since I had Haley I am freezing and the chills go right to my boobs. Sorry for all the boob references.....
Post a Comment