That's right, 11 days until we have a new baby!!! I have a Dr's appointment tomorrow morning, but my last appt he told me that I would go in the night of the 21st and we'd
Other news, Jared had a job interview today. It seems very promising and they told him that so far Jared is their best candidate. The problem is that we're not sure they're going to be able to pay enough because it's a small company, so I'm not sure that he'll be able to take it. There are a few other jobs that look good, we'll keep you updated.
OK, update since starting this post: Lily is back in the crib.
Other exciting news, Jared's old company told him that he would still be paid on this last quarters' bonus, which will be paid out in a few days. We didn't expect it to be very much
On a more serious note, I just want to share with everyone, the fact that through all of this, as well as any kind of trial that comes your way, it really makes you reflect on what's important. This has reminded me that it's not my house, or the stuff thats in my house, the cars I drive, or clothes I wear that matter. We're a happy, healthy family and have so much to be greatful for, including family and friends who's support I've appreciated so much, even though we're so far away from most of them. After this is all over, I resolve to be more greatful for what we have on a daily basis, as well as to get out of debt and start saving big time. It's also been punctuated by all the reflections of President Hinckley's teachings that we need to re-prioritize our lives listen to the prophets teachings, on things like tithing, and being debt-free, etc. Also thanks for everyones support and congratulations on Jared's success in Guitar Hero, that's probably the most meaningful for him.
Something sad happened at church this week, I was in nursery as I am every week, and all the kids were just playing, and I hear Lily scream. Apparently she'd climbed up on a pile of carpets to look out a long, low, skinny window, the carpets slipped out and she face planted right onto the tile window sill. Within a second it was gushing blood. Jared heard her from across the hall and
(Left, Ruby watching the fishy's)
Here's a cute story to end on: I showed Lily the wonders of the hole punch today. She really likes it, and the little circles of paper that you get from it. One little piece came out that she picked up, and it had been one that was punched out from a hole that overlapped another one, it's hard to describe, but it was shaped like a perfect little crescent moon. She picked it up and said "Oooooh, mooooon." It was so cute, I hadn't even thought of it until she said that, isn't that the cutest little thing you've ever heard???!!!
PS, Congratulations Liz and Adam, on you're beautiful little girl, you can see pictures at their blog: http://adamlizmason.blogspot.com/
I also heard something yesterday that really made me think, I resolve to stop saying all of these things and urge everyone else to do the same:
"A whole nother one" (nother? what's a nother? not a word, people!)
"irregardless" (again, not a word)
"all of a sudden" (If you think about it for awhile, what does that even mean?)
9 comments:
I will marry you Jenny, if you organize my junk drawer. P.S- I have complete faith in Jared. I know he will make it through this tough time on Guitar Hero, and he will pass the level he is stuck on and then conquer the entire game.
Jenny you look so good, very cute prego belly (boy am I glad to have mine gone...He he). We miss you guys..
A "nother" is a queue that you would like me to punch you in the neck.
PS - that's the cutest freaking dress ever!!! I'm so excited for you!
Jenny I'm glad things are looking up for you guys. Still, my offer still stands if you need anything!! :)
Autumn
"Irregardless" used to be my pet peeve as well. My dad says it all the time. To prove to him how retarded he was, I once tried to show him how it's not a word and not in the dictionary. Do you know what? It IS in the dictionary. Enough stupid people used the word that they decided to add it apparently.
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/irregardless
Lip injuries - so not my favorite but it sounds like it wasn't too bad. You look so cute! And now you're only days away!
We love you guys!
good luck! unless you have already had the baby. that is so exciting and you look incredible!
Here are some favorites from one of Jared's dad's ex-wives......I'm so FLUSTRATED; I have a great IDEAL; this is better for your back because it has LOMBARDI support; I just love 1960's CLASSICAL cars; he didn't know how to say the right PRONOUNCIATION; and the list goes on........
Post a Comment