Second, we bought a Jeep Grand Cherokee last week. It is nice. Leather and all that mess, and the A/C is super cold. It will be my work vehicle eventually, but since t
hey arent paying me a vehicle allotment yet, Jenny will drive it and I will drive the distance in the better gas mileage car.
Lastly, on the way to work this morning at 4:55am a truck in front of me ran over a piece of semi tire re-tread and it met my front end of the car. SMACK! It was long black and heavy. My first thought was it was a body in a body bag. Hey, it happens in the movies. Right after it fell off, plastic pieces from my car started to blow away as well. I was so mad. Re-treads should be outlawed! Recycle
the whole tire and start over, dont just slap on a new tread with glue. So I lost the entire center grill and the plastic shroud around the right fog light. I am sure it will cost just under our deductible of $500 and not worth raising our premiums. I consider hitting that as meaningless as a random act of violence.
4 comments:
Hasn't Jenny banned you from driving the new vehicles yet? That's some bad luck! Poor pally.
very good grass, jar.--mel
Grass looks great guys!
Hey Guys! It's Erin (from MASS). Just caught up on your blog. Jack is precious (congratulations by the way) and Lily is getting so big! Your pics and videos are great! Sorry to hear about your car Jared. That stinks. Well, it's cold and damp here, it's officially Spring but the winter weather is still lingering. No grass yet, everything is brown. Your lawn is fabulous and the new Jeep looks nice. I just bought a 2008 Honda Civic EX. I had been driving my old Civic for 10 years and decided it was time for a new one. Things are good here, I'm working in Boston now at a spa that I LOVE. The actress Hillary Swank came in a couple months ago and I recently did a facial and a back wax on one of the Boston Bruins! I can honestly say that I love my job now. The miles on the car and the travel expenses are much higher now but I really enjoy going to work everyday. And my boss is considering me for a management position within the next year when she opens our second location! I'm really excited. Well I will keep checking back on how things are going with you guys. I still have the same email, phunkystick@hotmail.com. Hope you're having a great weekend! God Bless, xoxo Erin
Post a Comment