We went to the Harlem Globetrotters with Adam and Liz for our date, then on Valentines morning I made a special breakfast, because nothing says "I love you" like salted meats and heart shaped pancakes. Lily made me a beautiful valentine at school. It was fun.
Later, Jared drugged me for his special surprise. I had over done it at the gym and was really sore, and after carrying Jack on my should
ers I hurt my neck super bad and couldn't move my head. Jared got me some "ibuprofen", which turned out to be two percocet and I got totally sick. I can't handle anything more than Excedrin apparently, and I was in bed, throwing up my beautiful breakfast and sleeping all day long. Thanks Jare-bear.
ers I hurt my neck super bad and couldn't move my head. Jared got me some "ibuprofen", which turned out to be two percocet and I got totally sick. I can't handle anything more than Excedrin apparently, and I was in bed, throwing up my beautiful breakfast and sleeping all day long. Thanks Jare-bear.

No comments:
Post a Comment