Monday, March 15, 2010

Lily turns 4!!!

Lily is 4 and I can't believe it! We decided to go with a dinosaur party, although it almost got changed a million times during the last month. We had dinosaur invitations, we made a banner, Jared and Lily made a volcano and put dry ice in it so that it would steam, we had dinosaur footprints on the ground, and best of all, was the dinosaur cake.
We played some games including a dinosaur egg hunt, pin the horn on the triceratops, and dinosaur fossils hide and paleontologist seek. We had planned on playing games outside but it snowed.
Lily got some awesome presents from her friends, my favorite was the one I gave her, hehehe, it was a butterfly garden. It's a net box and you send away to get caterpillars in the mail, then watch them grow, then change into a chrysalis and then butterfly. I'm really excited.
We had a really great time and it was really fun.

1 comment:

Staci said...

That dino cake is the cutest! You guys have such creative parties for your kids. I just buy a cake and we open presents. I am glad that everybody is over being sick. We went through that at our house too, not fun.