Saturday, December 12, 2009

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was awesome. My sister Hannah and her hubby Eric came to visit from Denver, so we spent a lot of time with them, my other sister Sunny and her family, and my parents. We ate and ate and ate all week long, for the 8 adults and 3 kids we had 6 pies, that's a pretty high pie/person ratio. Lily ate a whole turkey drumstick (her favorite) and still wanted more. We tried some new recipes this year, some good, some not. I have an apple pie disability that made me so angry, I seriously almost punched the pie as I was cutting it, and I had to throw down the knife and give myself a time-out in my room. We watched a lame movie (2012), played games, and laughed until my cheeks were sore. The kids absolutely loved Han and Eric and both of them were latched onto Eric the whole week. In this picture, Eric is indeed sitting on a tiny, wooden rocking horse.

1 comment:

Eric Petersen said...

Jenny, Hannah and I had a great time over the holiday. Thanks for being such a great hostess. Also, I enjoyed the rocking horse so much Hannah is getting me one for Christmas.