Thursday, June 25, 2009

SeaWorld!!!

We went to SeaWorld! It's my dream come true! I've always wanted to go, so it was a high priority while we are in California. It was amazing and we loved it. The weather was perfect and we had so much fun. There is way to much to tell about, so here are a ton of pictures. These pictures were right before we got soaking wet by the dolphins.
Lily loved the killer whales the best. We got her a stuffed one and she loves it so much she sleeps with it every night. Jack loved everything and went crazy for his dolphin puppet that squeaks.
Jack had a weird, cosmic connection with this catfish.
Lily liked this elmo ride, Jack couldn't go because he had to walk at least 3 steps and of course, if I try to get him to do it, he won't. (update, he was walking a ton tonight, up to about 15 steps in a row!)

Resting on a hidden little bench.We were there all day and tried really hard to make it to the fireworks at 10, the kids were great and happy for the 10 hours that we were there, but Jack finally fell asleep right before them, and Lily fell asleep during them.

Our tickets are good for all year, and we will definitely be going back, it was amazing. Let me know if anyone else wants to come visit and go with us next time. Sigh.....

This is during the shamu show, it was actually really cool, even though I was really skeptical. Lily was amazed and loved it but the whole time covered her ears and had this weird spaced out look.

Jack loved poking his fingers in the little holes full of water. Classic Jack.

2 comments:

Dirtius Wifius said...

I hate playing catch-up on blogs because it makes me realize just how much I miss the people I love. Your family is gorgeous and I wish we had the means to join you in Cali.

I hope we'll get to do fun things once you're back this direction! Love you Jen!

noblegal said...

I am so glad that you all are having so much fun this summer! What a memory maker it is. The kids are getting so big. I wish I could hug them and squeeze them (but I wouldn't call him George!).
Love Jared's new "do". It really looks great!