Here is a cute little project that Lily and I did for her lunch the other day, I pulled this out of a magazine a while back. It was cute and fun and we loved it.
You just cut the crust off some bread, roll out flat (Lily used her little play-doh rolling pin), make it into little cups in greased muffin tins and bake for 10 minutes at 375 degrees. We made pizza cups, ham and cheese, and tuna.
Also, this is Jacky eating a long curly strip of paper at a restraunt.
Lily taking a nap in a little tent and sleeping bag in her room.
Lily feeding Jack breakfast.
One more, this is my favorite. I went into the kitchen while Jared was doing something, and I looked over and saw this girl scout cookie hiding under a battery. Jared had tried to hide it so that I wouldn't know he was eating all the precious girl scout cookies!!! Poor, sad little Jared. Has to hide his cookies under batteries. 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love it!!! This is one of my favorite posts in a while. I do need some pics of you and Jar, though.
I love the cookie under the batteries. That is totally awesome!
Ya, you really are that cute....and fancy too!
Post a Comment