An online chronicle of our growing and changing, little family.
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
In case you doubted...
This is a picture of my sister Hannah holding me as a baby. Is this not little Jack's twin? Here's a picture of Jack, in case you forgot.
This picture should also be included in the discussion. Plus, I just want to see it again. Hehehe.
All I want for Christmas is Jared's permission to make his Baby Captain Kirk picture into a Christmas card. More like a Christmas flyer. That I can attach to every present that I wrap. And hand out to people that I see on the street. I JUST LOVE IT SO MUCH!
Jared and Jenny have been married for 13 years. Lily is 7, Jack is 5, Annie is 2 and baby June is 3 months. We live in Utah, although Jared is originally from Oklahoma and we spent a few years in Arizona. We are a pretty typical and boring little family, but for some reason there are a few people who like to know what we're up to.
I mostly keep up on this blog for my myself, so that I can publish a yearly book and remember how adorable we are.
2 comments:
All I want for Christmas is Jared's permission to make his Baby Captain Kirk picture into a Christmas card. More like a Christmas flyer. That I can attach to every present that I wrap. And hand out to people that I see on the street. I JUST LOVE IT SO MUCH!
oh my gosh, Jack is a mini Jenny!!!!! I am really stunned how identical he is to you!!!!
Post a Comment