Thursday, November 20, 2008

Thanksgiving is coming soon!

We're leaving to go to Utah on Saturday. We're driving 12 hours, and stopping in Las Vegas for a break at the Mandalay Bay Shark Reef. We're very excited and counting down the hours. Because we will be gone, we probably will not post for awhile ("what's new?" you're thinking, right?) so here is a little story to tide you over until the next post.
Jared has been making a lot of guacamole lately, because you can get avocados for really cheap on road side stands. I know what you're thinking, but avocados are healthy fat, so zip it. Lily loves the guac and calls it "cados". The other day the kids and I were out when Jared got home from work, and when we drove up Lily saw his car and said "Daddy's car! Daddy home? Daddy making cados?" It was hilarious and I laughed really hard. We went inside and I told Jared about it, and he said to Lily, "No Lily, we don't have any cados. I can go buy some another time." and she moved to the side, away from the door and said "OK, mom and me stay here." We all had a good laugh. The girl loves her guacamole.
My birthday was pretty lame, but me and Lily made a cake. Jack's been a little bit of a sicky, I think he's teething, he was up 5 times last night, every two hours. Good thing I like him.
This picture is Lily learning from her mama, you don't have to keep blowing your nose if you just stick TP up there.
These are Lily getting creative with her breakfast. She's not nearly as grumpy as she looks in this picture.

No comments: