Kids are so funny, and I have some great stories and pictures that I want to remember. This gem is my new favorite picture. Annie zipped up in Papa's jacket with his tradmark black beanie hat.
Annie is growing so fast, and she's officially at my exact favorite age, 10 months. Just like clockwork she is as cute as humanly possible. She makes funny faces. She lifts her arms up for "soooo big" and then claps when we say "yaaay!". She also waves and plays peek-a-boo. She likes to blow in my face, which is so sweet, and she'll even blow rasberries on my arms or cheeks. Her hair is starting to curl up into little wings above her ears. She's the sweetest thing you could ever imagine.
Jack is at the age where 90% of everything he says all day is hilarious. Not that he's trying to be funny, he just is. Here are some of his gems:
He loves Annie, most of the time, and is so nice to her. He calls her "Little dumpling" or "Lil' Dump" for short. When she was crying in the truck he said "Annie, you are NOT a little dumpling!"
We went to Costco and the big carts there can fit two kids on the top basket next to each other. Jack played and cuddled with her the whole time. At one point he hugged her and said through gritted teeth "I just love to squeeze babies!!!"
Jack gets frustrated about stuff all day, and sometimes will say "I'm frustrated!" One day while he was mad at a toy, he got a little confused and said "I'm so constipated!"
Also, as represented in this picture, his facial expressions are priceless.
Jack is addicted to games on the iphones. It's a daily battle to try and cut him off, or he'd play constantly. When I was trying to explain why, I said it's not good for his brain and it'll make his brain turn to mush. He looked at me all grumpy, walked away, slowly raised his arms and started pushing on the sides of his head so see if it was mushy! HA!
Jack was watching Monster Jam on TV (a monster truck rally) and one of the trucks got smashed up pretty bad. He looked so scared and started crying and made me turn it off. I showed him that the driver was ok, but he was still very upset. Poor fella, he loves his trucks so much.
Lily is a funny kid. She's lost her two front teeth. Just minutes before she lost the first one, she had a Christmas program at school. When I walked into the classroom, she'd been messing with it and it was all bloody and sick. She was so sweet up in front of all the parents, singing and dancing with all the other kids, but her tooth was barely hanging on by a thread and she kept pushing it straight out and hanging it over her lip, so she looked like she had this crazy, snaggle tooth, chomper. I couldn't stop laughing the whole time.
Tonight before bed she was explaining to me (in great detail) the differences between her two unicorns, Princess Celestia and Rose.
The other day while playing games on my iphone (we don't do that ALL the time, I swear). Jared and I have the same games on our phones and Lily pointed out that Jared's phone has all the levels unlocked and mine doesn't (due to Jared playing it too much, I have better stuff to do). I said "That's because Dad has more time to play it." and Lily said "Ya, and more power." Oooooh, BURN!
Anyway, there you go. There's is a tiny sampling of the hilarity that goes on in our house.










2 comments:
LOVE.
Annie is such a cutie!! growing up way too fast. I love the serious picture of Jack.
Post a Comment