Friday, February 25, 2011

February

I hate when I get behind on the blog because the longer I wait the harder it is to finally do it because I feel like I have to catch up on so much.
Even though there has not been much going on fun-wise, I've been super busy. I've got a giant list of big projects that I'm trying to get done before the baby comes, which by the way, is in less than a month! Add on to that some time when the computer was broken and I couldn't blog at all.
Here are some of the pictures of the random stuff we've been up to:
We bought a giant red ball that the kids get inside and we roll them around. We took it to the park one day, but mostly we've been rolling around the living room. They love it.
We laid out all the couch cushions and played games and jumped around.
We had our traditional Valentines breakfast. It was fantastic. We exchanged cards and little gifts and talked about how much we love each other. We really do.

No comments: