Monday, November 15, 2010

Jenny's 30!!!

I just had my 30th birthday! I'm a little bummed about not being in my twenties anymore, but really, I've felt pretty old for a while since I have 2 1/2 kids. At least I'm still younger than most of my friends and family, so I don't really care that much.
For my birthday I planned my own party at a nickel arcade. Pizza, balloons, games. It was a good time for everyone.
Blowing out the candles on my cinnamon rolls.
I decided that I couldn't wait any longer to find out the gender of baby #3 and for a birthday present to myself I opened the envelope we got from the ultrasound appointment. Watch this video to find out.
We're pretty excited about it. I honestly would have been happy either way, but Lily is very happy, she didn't seem too excited in the video, but only because I had forgotten to explain to her ahead of time what we were talking about and what was in the envelope.
We make some pretty cute offspring. Here are some pictures to prove it.
Lily in the bath
Jack loves our kitties so much, a little too much sometimes.

6 comments:

THE FORSLOFF FAMILY said...

Great birthday party, it was a lot of fun!We are so excited for your little baby!

Sara said...

Exciting! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Did you photoshop your face onto the photo in the last post?

Staci said...

YAY! Congrats on having a little girl. When I turned 30 I, too, was bummed that I wasn't in my 20's anymore. Now I forget what age I am. 32...33...I don't know. Jenny, you still look young and vivacious!

Jenny and Jared said...

Ha ha! No I didn't Photoshop that picture, but after I looked at again it definitely looks wacky. I have an abnormally large face and I was bent over in a weird way.

Sunny said...

What the? Who asked that? Anonymously RUUUDE!