
Jack got a haircut, too, but here he is after a crazy night
Orange peel hats
Playing trains, Lily in her ever-present dress-ups
Lily was playing with her animals in her little tent and made an adorable sign that said "Lily No Jack" (I told her what the letters were in No and Jack) and had a picture of "grumpy Jack" with his mouth open. I'm assuming the picture was of him yelling because he wasn't allowed in the tent.

Eating a fancy dessert
Jack has a candy problem. He loves it, and when he gets it he makes it last forever. Today he worked on one conversation heart for at least a half hour. Here he is with an M&M.

I made a slipcover for the kids chair using my new beginner sewing machine that I got for Christmas. I think the machine is made for 8 year olds, but it worked!
Taking a bubble bath. Jack ate the bubbles.
Blowing bubbles in the kitchen on the day I was going to mop anyway.
Lily played a game with letter post-it notes (thanks G) where she put the post-it on an item that starts with that letter. It was a good time.



6 comments:
Love all the pics! Cute haircut!
The pictute of Ruby with the "C" is my favorite. It makes me laugh!
jen......you look fantastic!!!
and your nose...it's so straight...I'm jealous.
Holy crap! I'm in love with your new do. It's hottie boom bottie. You miss me and my wit, don't you?
I love your haircut and love Jack's mohawk picture.
Post a Comment