Jamal cat gets a treat during dinner. This has been happening just about every meal because I'm trying to push the big kid cup. If it's not on the floor, it's all over his food. Also make note of my favorite part of this, Jamal has a macaroni noodle stuck to his back, too.

This is my view about 85% of the day.

In this video, Jack is totally fine and was not hurt at all, just startled.
In this one, again, totally fine.(I had some major problems with posting this video)
Also last night (I wish I had taken a picture) I made one of our favorite meals, turkey meatloaf, along with baked potatoes and broccoli. Jared got home from work a little late and was giddy when he saw what was for dinner (he says it's his heroine). I triumphantly took it out of the oven while he was watching, hit the edge of the pan on the top of the oven and the whole thing flipped over and spilled out all over the oven which I had just spent an hour cleaning the day before. There was melted cheese and sauce all over. Since the oven was clean, we ate it anyway and were still very happy.
But with all that whining and strife, there are enough good times to far, far, FAR outweigh all that.
Here are the kids helping Grandma walk. She got her knee replaced before Christmas and Lily has been helping a lot with fetching things Grandma needs and keeping her spirits up.

Here we are taking a break during exercise up the canyon.

Here is our snowgirl. The eyes are some hard, stale brownies I made before christmas.

Here we are at the temple. On Christmas eve we took the train (light commuter rail) up to Salt Lake City to see the Christmas lights on temple square and had dinner after. Here we are in front of the temple.



4 comments:
i miss you all. love the noodle on mal-cat.
Hooray for keeping it real, Jenny! Love the pics of your day. I also agree with Hannah, love Jim-Jim's noodle.
BTW, Jack has your dad's cheeks.
I love knowing that other people have days like me. Sometimes I read blogs and think I must be a bad mom or something. Cause everyone else seems to have only good days.
I, too, love the noodle on the cat!
Post a Comment