e spent a lot of time unpacking and doing stuff in the house like painting 2 rooms, replacing doors, toilets, cleaning up the backyard, cutting and juicing grapes, all kinds of stuff like that. We've managed to squeeze in some fun stuff in all of that.
One thing was that Jar
ed and I celebrated our anniversary late by renting a Harley Davidson for a day and riding around a mountain. Unfortunately we waited a couple weeks too long and were pretty cold. We got all bundled up and had a really fun day anyway.
ed and I celebrated our anniversary late by renting a Harley Davidson for a day and riding around a mountain. Unfortunately we waited a couple weeks too long and were pretty cold. We got all bundled up and had a really fun day anyway.
We went to a Farm Festival in Payson. It was a small thing at someone's house, but it was perfect because
it was a fun small town, fall thing which is exactly what I've been missing since being away from Utah. There was a straw maze just the right size for Lily and Jack with no other kids in it to run over them. There was a hayride, petting zoo with cool animals including a couple day old calf, bunny, duck, chickens, etc. It was great.
it was a fun small town, fall thing which is exactly what I've been missing since being away from Utah. There was a straw maze just the right size for Lily and Jack with no other kids in it to run over them. There was a hayride, petting zoo with cool animals including a couple day old calf, bunny, duck, chickens, etc. It was great.


Here is the first picture that Lily drew of people. It's Grandma, Papa and a bird. She drew it a couple of months ago, but I wanted to put it up. I think it's a pretty good likeness.
This is after I had Lasik and Jamal came to comfort me. I have these awesome plastic shields over my eyes. I'm amazed that all of the cats I've had in my life always know when I need comforting. I was in a lot of pain at this point.








3 comments:
I am glad you guys are back to Utah. I hope your eyes are feeling better, Jenny. I love the pic with your kitty. A kitty just adopted us, don't know where he came from. But the kids love him.
Whoa! Busy bee's. I love the new haircuts. I love Jamal=y too. What a lover.
Cute halloween post!! The kiddies are so cute and are growing up so fast!! Little Jack Jack is like a little man now with his new hair cut! Glad you guys are enjoying being home again. Lucky ducks!! XOXO Nauni
Post a Comment