Monday, November 16, 2009
Opinions needed
So next up on our to do list is the bathrooms. We're doing a lot in both bathrooms, new toilets, sinks, faucets, lighting, accessories, fans, and tile. One thing that I'm stuck on is the light and mirror in the master bathroom. Everything in the house is kind of this weathered gold style, which I mostly hate, but for some reason I think this light fixture and mirror are kind of funky-vintage-cool. Jared is not with me on this and wants to replace it with plain stuff. I think that it could be spray painted white and cleaned up and look nifty. The rest of the bathroom is going to be painted blue-grey, white cabinets and fixtures, grey-beige tile, chrome or brushed nickel accessories. Let me know what your opinions are.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I like them...but I like stuff like that!! Don't listen to Jared. :)
Usually I like the new up to date stuff. Sometimes the vintage stuff is cool too. You could always just try it out. You wouldn't be out much, just a few bucks for spray paint. If it still doesn't work than go with the plain stuff.
I think you have a good vision of what could be!
No one has ever mistaken Jared for Meredith when it comes to home decorating! Try the white first.
You might also use a gloss black or a gloss red since everything else in your bathroom is fairly monochromatic
Post a Comment