Lily has been a total turd lately, that's right, a turd, just pushing all my buttons and not listening to anything. But every 10 minutes she says or does something that makes me laugh right in the middle of being mad at her. Today Lily was supposed to be getting in her car seat and wouldn't and was playing around on the floor of the car and I was wrestling with Jack and starting to totally freak out. Normally my mad threats go like this "Lily, do what I say or else you're going to time out", but since we were trying to leave, I said very angrily "Lily, get in you're seat right now, or... I'll get really mad!" and she gave me this priceless puzzled look and said "Or what are you going to do with me?" I busted out laughing and I had nothing to say! It was hilarious.
Lily feeding parrots at the zoo.
Lily helped make Daddy's birthday cake, which is a brown and white bunny.

One of my other favorite things that she has been doing lately is coming up with cat names, which is something that Jare and I do all the time, too. She started doing this after I told her that when I was a little girl I had cats named Skunkbelly, fuzzball and Princess Buttercup. A few of the names she has come up with are Foofy, Rub-ed (similar to Ruby), Dooly, Tooty, and Sugarplum. She also told me one day "Sometimes I call you Nelly. Or Dooly."
Also we have always in our family added an Eee sound to the end of words, for example, flippy flops, army's, etc. So now words that already end with a long e she is is switching. She calls Candy "Canda". Hehehe.
This one is Lily when she ate a ton of watermelon one day. All of the rinds in the picture are hers.

One night me, Jare and Lily were laying in the grass right before she went to bed looking at the stars, I said something about them being shiny and she said "Maybe they're glitter." Aaaawww.
One day she took a booger out of her nose and stuck it in my nose. That one is not so cute.
Lily doesn't like Ruby to sleep in her room, so she sleeps right outside sometimes.
There is a primary song about helping each other, like I help you, you help me something like that. We were listening to it in the car and this is the conversation we had:
Lily: "What is this song about?"
Jenny: "It's about helping each other, it's important to help people."
Lily: "Why do they need help?"
Jenny: "Umm, I don't know"
pause
Lily, thoughtfully: "Maybe they are stuck."
Heeeheeeheeehee.
No comments:
Post a Comment