Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Pretty Boring

We've been pretty bored for a while, not much to write about, but I feel like I should post something.
Last Friday we went to the Goodyear Splash playground. The older kids are back in school now, so Lily enjoyed it more than ever.
Saturday we went to the Glendale Municipal airport. There is a little restraunt there which is right next to the runway so we ate breakfast and watched little planes take off, Lily loved it. She's really into airplanes.
Yesterday we went swimming at a friends community pool, which was fun. I forgot Lily's floaty vest, and when we got there, she jumped in a couple times and sank to the bottom before she realized she couldn't swim like usual.
Other than that, we've been sitting around the house doing stuff or out running boring errands.
Jack has not been sleeping well at night, which stinks. Lily has been doing really well with the potty. Every time she sits down she says "Panties, OK!" It's fun. I've got to wrap this up, Lily wants to look at birdies on the computer.

3 comments:

The Martins said...

I miss you guys. You are the most fun couple so it's hard to believe your comment about being boring!

Sunny said...

I wish I could lay my ear on either of those warm bellies.

Gina said...

Sunnys comments crack me up. I am also formally requesting that you change the title line on your blog to include Mr. Jack. Actually, I think I remember your password. Maybe I'll do it myself. (that's a threat. Equal Rights for babes.)