Sunday, July 20, 2008

I miss my family.

This is Jared by the way. On Tuesday I took my little family to the Phoenix airport for them to go back to Utah for 2 weeks. I miss everyone and I was going through pictures of everyone, and I decided to post a new entry. A lot of wives and kids here do this, leave for a good part of July, some the whole month. They are doing fun things, going up in the mountains for dinners, picnics, tram rides, camping in Stoney's trailer up high in the Uintah's, cold enough to have to wear a coat and need a camp fire. I miss them very much,talking on the phone just doesnt cut it.




3 comments:

Jenny and Jared said...

I miss you too, baby!!! By the way, I fixed some of your spelling errors on this post. Hehehe.

Gina said...

Oh sakes. That is so Hilarious. I noticed that you re-arranged the pics too. I miss you too Jenny baby.

Sunny said...

Ooohh, Bear! I wish I could hug you RIGHT NOW!