Wednesday, January 16, 2008
Cute Video
This is one of the best videos ever, Grandma's, prepare yourselves, you're going to die! Lily is wearing this sparkly tank top that I've had around for a long time but never wear (Stephanie, you may recognize it). She was just walking around playing and discovered something new and wonderful.
Also, side note, my Dr's appointment went fine. I'm 34 weeks now, he confirmed that I did grow a lot in the last 2 weeks since my last appointment, or as he put it while measuring me "whoa!". I feel like within a week I've just exploded. He also warned me to not be offended if people ask if I'm having twins. Hmmmm. (PS, I actually lost 4 lbs since my last appt, so it's not like it's all cupcake and cookie weight, although I have been partaking more than my share.) Lily now gets excited when we go to the appointments and starts yelling "Baby!" as soon as we're in the office. I'll try and take a picture to post so you can see my big belly.
The play group went well today, I'm happy to have Lily play with other kids finally and mama gets to play with her friends too, and talk about potty training, pregnancy, and other boring stuff no one would be interested but the moms of 2 year olds. My friend Liz is now counting the days for her new baby, I'm so excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Avery got really excited when she heard the video playing and insisted I hold her up to see it. She just loves Lily.
When Hannah was tiny, Stone hung some prisms in the window which made rainbows on the floor. Hannah would try to pick them up, and when that failed, she just bent down and tried to eat them off the floor. Lily is smarter than Hannah was. Well, Hannah was alot younger, too.
But liy is brilliant. --Grandma
too cute!
Hi Jenny - CUTE BLOG! I finally checked it out! Lily is such a sweet little thing, I'm so glad that Taylor has her as a new friend!
My blog is hillprincesspalace.blogsopt.com - You should be getting an invite from me shortly.
Thanks for letting me in on your blog! It's so fun! See you later today @ Jessica's.
Love, Megan Hill
Post a Comment