She was 8 lbs 10 oz. Pretty good size baby, but she doesn't seem chubby.
She's a fuzzy, little, baby duck. She has blonde fuzz on her back. Jared's genes?
She's got a long torso and short, skinny legs. Jared's genes again?
She's got light brown/blonde fuzzy hair.

She's a great eater, pretty good sleeper, and has barely fussed at all.
She's seems very handsy (tactile? how do I say that?). She has long skinny fingers and seems to like to feel things and seems like she can actually somewhat control her hands, which is really early. She can actually get her hands to her mouth and suck on them.
She makes funny faces. I laugh at them all the time. Hilarious pooping face, she turns all red and flares her nostrils. When she's mad she squints and makes a wind-up cry face but then doesn't get a sound out. She's going to be a funny one, I think.
She's pretty cute, and besides the 4am wake-up, I generally like her. Maybe even at 4am, too.
4 comments:
Man she is cute! Love her in the second picture.
Oh my goodness!! I love love love her! Congratulations, she is beautiful!! Jenny, you look so great. You were such a cute pregnant girl, and i love the Jaguar moo moo dress. Love and miss you guys! Can't wait to meet the new little angel! Xoxo naun
Such a cutie, I see a pretty good mix between lily and Jack Jack.
Your blog fans are demanding more pics of baby Annie!!!!!
Post a Comment