ay and have been completely incapacitated since. Today is the first day I've been able to sit up for longer than a couple minutes. I think Lily got it first, but for her it was only a little cough that lasted two or three days. I've had every flu symptom you can think of and the doctor says I'm the poster child for the swine flu. Nice.
Monday, October 26, 2009
I have Swine Flu!
I got Swine flu on Frid
ay and have been completely incapacitated since. Today is the first day I've been able to sit up for longer than a couple minutes. I think Lily got it first, but for her it was only a little cough that lasted two or three days. I've had every flu symptom you can think of and the doctor says I'm the poster child for the swine flu. Nice.
ay and have been completely incapacitated since. Today is the first day I've been able to sit up for longer than a couple minutes. I think Lily got it first, but for her it was only a little cough that lasted two or three days. I've had every flu symptom you can think of and the doctor says I'm the poster child for the swine flu. Nice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That stinks!!!
Post a Comment