Jackers is now officially walking. He's toddling around the house and all over town.
He still drops down and crawls when he's in a hur
ry, but he's doing really well. Here is a video of him on the 4th of July in the crowd while we were waiting for the fireworks to start.

He still drops down and crawls when he's in a hur
ry, but he's doing really well. Here is a video of him on the 4th of July in the crowd while we were waiting for the fireworks to start.
He's also speaking quite well, unfortunately he has somehow only learned to speak Hebrew, or maybe its greek, I'm not totally sure. This is him after eating messy frozen blueberries. He's still a little bit purple.

Lily is growing up and is loving her classes that she's taking. This week she has her last art class, her gymnastics/tumbling class, and her cooking class. Last week she made meatballs, I think this week it'll be spagetti.

At the park, Lily has to try out every tree that looks like it'd make a good seat.


1 comment:
Holy crap! Jack is starting to look like a little boy! I had to chase your stupid cat around the neighborhood yesterday. Dad was leaving to go camping; I opened the door barely 30 mm and Jamal was down the stairs and out before realized what was happening. When I finally bagged him, he kicked like a mule! Or maybe a Burrough.
Post a Comment