So there are just some funny things that have happened that I want to write so that I can remember them forever. I have ten stories a day that I think are the cutest things of all time, I think it's because she's talking so much now, and it's all hilarious.
This is Lily eating breakfast with her bunny, Ollie.
Lily stuck peas in her nose for the first time. I didn't laugh even though I wanted to and told her "no, that's not a good thing to do, it could get stuck" and she said "no, I pop it out!", as if she discovered the most amazing thing. It was sweet.

This is eating bunny and bear shaped pancakes with her bunny and bear. This is a Hannah pose.
Lily picked up a shirt with her toes for the first time. She sees me do this all the time, I walk around and pick everything up with my toes (even 3 lb. arm weights, thank you) and she figured out how to do it. She's the third generation, I get my toe skills from my mom, and it was a proud day.

This is on a train ride at the little farm we went to recently. She's sitting with Anna and Dane is behind them. Lily loves Anna and Dane a lot.
Speaking of my crazy mom, the other day I was doing something silly that Lily thought was funny, dancing stupid or something, and Lily said "Crazy mama, crazy like Gramma." It was a scary moment in my life when I realized she was right! Just kidding, mom!

This was taken on the first chilly morning of the season, it was probably 70 or 72 degrees, but she was so excited to wear a sweater, just like her mama.
She got a little notepad from a friends birthday party. She liked it and started carrying it around and said that she was making lists. This is a little embarrassing for me, because she obviously has made note of my list problem. I make grocery lists, meat inventory lists that I tape inside the freezer, lists of dinner ideas, constant to-do lists, lists of future dog names that I like (O'malley is the newest one, hehehe), Christmas gift ideas, etc. I have a whole note book that is just for list making. We went grocery shopping and she even screamed when she realized that she'd forgotten her list.

This was taken by Gina at the farm.
The other day Ruby-Cat killed a lizard and left it on the back porch. Lily saw it and went out and looked at it and said "lizard died". I said "ya" with a sad face, and she said "Sorry little guy" with a sad face too. It was so cute, where did she get that???
OK, so now some Jack stories. (Yes, I have more pictures of Jack, so don't complain, I just can't download them from my camera because we lost the battery charger. Stay tuned)
He's the worst little hair puller. He drools a lot and Lily always says "EEEeeeew, barf!". He's still not crawling and probably never will. He doesn't seem to want to move at all, except rolling around and lots of crazy kicks all the time. When he wakes up, he turns and kicks the wall until I get up. Because Lily growls all the time, Jack has learned to communicate in only growls. We walk through the store and the whole time he just clenches his whole body, shuts his eyes and lets out this massive, crazy bark/growl. He gets a lot of attention for it, people love it, and a guy at the store even gave us some free suckers because he and Lily were making everyone in the store laugh.

Here's a funny Jared story. On the way home from a little city fair, I was drinking a bottle of water that we got for free from a big evangelical church's booth. Jared wouldn't drink it because he hates bottled water taste.
Jenny: Wow, this water really does taste funny. Maybe it's holy water.
Jared: Ya, maybe... Does it burn?

This video was taken after we made a necklace and bracelet and Lily makes the video extra special, listen closely.
5 comments:
How come you don't live closer? Charlie and I are rolling on the floor laughing! Your family is so funny and cute!
I can't believe how much lily can talk....SO freakin cute. and I love how she is a mini Jenny with here phrases!!!Don't you love kids! Jack and Mason will be good friends cause sounds like they both learned dinosaur growl/talk...remember when Mason was a baby and he would only grunt??? so funny
Oh P.S you need to blow up and frame that Picture of Lily with the hat, It is amazing.
What a wonderful visit this entry was with my little family "far away in the west"! I love all the entries but this one was really special.
Lily gets just as excited about her flatulence as does John. Awesome. I agree - this post was awesome. I want more Lilyisms.
Post a Comment