On the same note as tigers, our other little tiger cub has his first little fangs/scrapers, both of his bottom centrals and through. He is biting pretty hard to, enough to surprise you when he clamps down on your finger, not expecting a shiv to go into your skin.
Sunday, October 12, 2008
Show 'em your a tiger...Show 'em what you can do.
Greetings to all, this is Jared for once. Last week Jenny wanted to get Lily's Halloween costume ready to
go, so they went to Party City, just a big paper and party supply mega-store. I wasn't there but Lily is really scared of the scary Halloween images and they were unavoidable in there, so she completely clammed up, stared straight ahead and cried a bit. She loves the fun Halloween stuff, smiley pumpkins are great, mean ones she wants nothing to do with. That goes for witches, bats...no mummies though. She loves
animals, always has, so that was the main thing we were looking for her. Leading up to this decision she has been talking about lots of crazy named animals from Diego and Dora, like Pumas, spectacled bears, iguanas, maned wolv
es, sea turtles, jaguars, baboons, camels (pretending she or we are camels and wants rides)zebras, giraffes....One day she was pretending that Jamal our cat, being black, was a jaguar. She would pretend she was a bigger Puma to scare him off and chase him. Then she decided it was too dark in the hall or bathrooms and said pumas were in there and she was scared. So we told her to scare them away by pretending she was a bigger puma and roar at them. So when the girls were at the store they saw this tiger costume and it is perfect for our little vicious protector. Jenny tried to get her to like the lady bug, or fairy or other cute stuff, but she insisted on the tiger.
We went back to the same farm we went to 4 months ago, they have a small farmers market and activities for the kids, some animals, corn maze, look at vegetables on the plants, not a lot to say about petting some animals, and watching corn grow, but here are at least some cute pictures.
And this is what happens when you take a picture of Ruby laughing real h
ard.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Well, isn't that the cutest tiger ever!?! Charlie and I think so. Too cute!
Tiger Lily, I adore YOU!!--grandma
Perhaps Lily was a zookeeper in the pre-exsistance! :) Waht a cute little tiger she is! What is jack going to be? Much love to all, Mamou
In case any one is wondering, because I was, "Show 'em your a tiger...Show 'em what you can do." is from the Frosted Flakes commercial. It continues "...The taste of Kelloggs frosted flaaaaakes, brings our the tiger in you. And you." You know, with Tony the Tiger..... Just thought I'd clarify.
Hi Jenny,
I've been stalking your blog for a long time and your mom totally called me out, so I just thought I'd let you know that you have some very adorable kids there. But, you must know that, 'cause they are yours and I'm sure Mel tells you all the time and you probably believe what your mom says. ;-)
Also, I think it's very refreshing to see a little girl who doesn't want to be a princess all the time. Little tiger-girls are awesome and Lily's little growl is so sweet... I mean, intimidating!
GRRRRRR! I love Tiger Lily too. I think she needs to come over for a play date with me.
I love her cute face, she is so proud of her growl.
Post a Comment