Jared has been working on our yard most of this last week. It was also super hot this week, like
110, so he went out at dusk to work when it was a bit cooler. Lily went out with him every night, too, and would play in the dirt and get thoroughly filthy before her bath. It was fun to see a cute little girl in a pretty little dress climbing up mounds of dirt and sliding down and loving it. One night Jared turned on the hose, and Lily lov
ed it.
Before you all complain in your comments, I realize there are no pictures of Jack. I feel bad about this because he has started smiling it up ALL the time now. Every time you look at him, he's looking back with a huge goofy grin, it's great. I will make it a point to get tons of pictures and video of him before the next post. Jared will also be posting pics of our finished back yard soon, and we're excited because our friends Julieanne and Tyrus are coming to visit us from Newport Beach this weekend, woo hoo! So look forward to all of that in the coming weeks. 
Here are some wacky pictures. We never have soda, so when we do, it's a big deal, she even loved the box. This is a soda pope hat, a sequel to the original, yogurt box pope hat.)
Also, Lily loves corn, she'll eat to ears of corn at a time, crazy kid. I'm not going to say anything about the diapers the day after.
This picture is Lily's book train. She laid out some of her books, pushed them and then named it the book train and said "Choo choo". This is a video that I tried to get of Jack, because he woke up and when I came in he was laughing and smiling at the pictures on his crib bumpers. When I got out the camera, Lily decided that she was the star of the video.
7 comments:
Yay for crazy kids. We love Miss Lily. No Owie, no cuppy!
cute, cute kids! (Jack is requesting replays of the baby-jack video over and over)
Lily is cute cute cute....Jack is getting so big! It is fun to watch him concentrate on the crib bumpers.
Jeeze, I miss those kids!!! Can you guys come over? I'm not doing anything tonight; if you can drop them off in Provo, I'll totally watch them so you guys can have a night out. Jenny - you are doing an awesome job balancing Lily's need for her Mama's attention with the job of caring for infant Jack at the same time. Jared - you are THE BOSS! I keep wondering how it is that you can rock so hard at guitar hero when you have such meaty snausage fingers. You're MY hero, for sure. Sweet yard, I can't wait for pictures.
PS - Journee and her friends think Lily's fart - and Jack's subsequent giggle - is the best thing ever.
PPS - I hope my comments about coming to Provo didn't come across as manipulative; I thought I was funny. Sorry.
I love it. The book train, naked Lily, the whole star of the show thing. Adorable. Avery won't let me film anyone but her anymore.
Post a Comment