Monday, April 14, 2008

Last week Misc. stuff

We had a good weekend, Jared planted some bushes, Lily played in the mud, I organized the bathroom cabinets, and little Jack started officially smiling (Lily is the best at making him smile). Here is a picture of Lily smiling. She sits on the counter a lot and makes me take pictures of her with the "Cam-er"

Jared bought a new lawn mower on Craigslist. Craigslist is awesome. We've bought and sold a lot on it since we moved here. It's a nice, new $300 mower, used 3 times, we bought it for $100. Woo hoo! Here is a picture of Jared mowing for the first time, Lily is helping with her little mower.


Jack is doing good, he's growing so fast! His skinny little sticks (legs) have turned into fat little stumps, and his little cheeks are so squishy and silky, I kiss them all day. His sleeping is if-fy. I got excited because two nights in a row he slept for 5 hours, then 2, then another 2. That 5 hour stretch was pretty luxurious for me. Then last night, he woke up every 2 hours all night and I finally got up this morning with a big, fat headache. I still like him though. We finally went to his cardiologist appointment last week. If you don't remember, they told me at the hospital when he was born that he might have had a heart murmer, and so I set up this appointment. They did a bunch of tests including an EKG (the stickers wouldn't stick to him because I'd just lotioned him up after his bath, it was a fiasco but he was a champ) and he's totally fine, his little heart is great. We're so lucky to have another healthy, fat, cute little baby. I'm greatful for it every minute of the day.

Here is a cute video of little Jack sleeping and sighing away like he does.

Also, here is a picture of Jared, his bro Brian, and his dad. Yes, they all look the same.

5 comments:

Jen said...

Such a noisey baby!!! But so cute!

Gina said...

Thas the loudest baby I EVAH heard!

julieannepapa said...

I love the noises he makes when he sleeps. Too cute!

Jill said...

Is Jared the tallest in his family?

Anonymous said...

Yes, Jared is the tallest of the Burrough men because they have the mutant munchkin gene. Dad always said that he was "the world's tallest midget," and he might have been right. Jared also inherited the mutant hair sweater gene, too. Sorry, Jar, but it's true. I just hope Jenny had some good bossy genes that she passed on to Jack (a.k.a. Lego) for height and, from what I can tell by the McCoard chicks, "non-hairyness."