It's true, my sweet little angel turned 2. She's grown so much. Here she is at 1 year old.
She has a great vocabulary and tries out new words every day.
She's very smart. She loves puzzles and figures out problems all on her own.
She's also very independent and tough. Jack picks on her sometimes, there's no way to sugar coat it for the blog. She's tough enough that most times she fights back or at least yells loud enough that he gets in trouble. She's territorial over her stool that she uses at the sink. She likes wash the dishes and play in the water.
She's also our loudest kid so far. She's always been very vocal and still is. She yells a lot and even her speaking voice is loud.
If she gets a little scratch and it leaves a mark, she points at it and re-lives it until it's healed. She says "hurt, hurt" while pointing and making an adorable, frowny face. Here she is coloring, she draws great circles.
She also is turning into quite a girly girl. She's always loved shoes a lot, somewhat mostly because she likes to chew them (still), but she really loves dresses. I have her wear Jack's old clothes because I don't personally care that much about blue vs. pink clothes, but she's started to have an opinion. This morning I put a boring blue shirt on her, she protested and then picked out a pretty shirt.
She's mostly just hilarious. She dances and does a sweet little trot in circles that always cracks me up.
She always copies whatever the big kids are doing, even if she has no idea what's going on. It's given me an entirely new appreciation of siblings.
Here is her birthday interview. Like last year, she didn't actually tell me these answers, but I'm guessing what she'd say.
What's your favorite color? Pink
Favorite animal? Probably ponies. I like to play with Lily's.
Favorite TV Show? Whatever the big kids are watching, usually Jake and the Neverland Pirates or Timmy Time (she likes the music at the beginning and runs laps around the living room while it's on.)
Favorite Movie? I like a movie we have called "Little People", really low budget claymation.
Favorite Food? I love all vegetables, salad and soups, but not chicken nuggets, PB&J and other kid foods. Wacky, I know.
Favorite Hobby? I love to play with my Choo choo, wash dishes, take baths.
Favorite Dessert? Donuts
What do you want to be when you grow up? a farmer? I like to take care of my chickens.
For her birthday we just had a little party with my parents. Her cake was a cherry limeade jello cake, which I frosted with Kool-aid whipped cream. I came up with it myself because my pantry was limited, and it turned out super flavorful and delicious and is now one of my favorite cakes.
She got some books, a new choo choo train (she sleeps with it), and a couple of new baby dolls. She needed her own so she would stop trying to steal Flashy (Jack's baby).
She loves it.
We love our little one, she's a bright little ray of sunshine.
Tuesday, April 2, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment