Saturday, December 1, 2012

The Salmon Run

It's been a couple years that I've wanted to go to Strawberry Reservoir during the salmon run, but I always forget about it until it's too late, and it's not like the Salmon are on an exact schedule that I can write on my calender.  This year I finally remembered and we went for a long drive to see the beautiful fall colors and the salmon.

The salmon were pretty cool, but it was a cold day and we mostly just had a great time getting out of town and getting some fresh air.




 


 Best thing ever?  I think so.
 We went and threw rocks in the mud at Strawberry Reservoir.
Lily found some dead crawdads and thought they were awesome.  She saved this one claw, I wouldn't let her take the whole decomposing body home.
 Jack looking in a mud hole. 
 Jared about to shot-put a big rock.


1 comment:

noblegal said...

Thanks for blogging, Jenny. I really appreciate all the updates. Your family is so precious to us!