Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Jenny's trip to Denver

At the end of February (ya, still catching up on the blog posts) Annie and I went to Denver to visit my sister, Hannah.  It was just the two of us, which was pretty fun and relaxing.
While we were there little Cate decided she liked me.  She followed me all around the house and would just look at me like she was trying to figure out what I was doing in her house.  I think I figured out that she mostly liked me because I let her play on my iPad.
Cate and Annie are slightly less than a year apart, but they had a good time with each other.  I hope they will be pals when they grow up.
Hannah lives next to a big open space near mountains, so it's still a little wild.  Here is a fox right outside her fence.
While I was gone Jared did a great job having a extra-fun time with the kids.  One day they went to the sand dunes, a trip they still talk about regularly.  They stopped at a ghost towny place (note the lack of coats in the snow.  No mom to nag.)
They hiked to the top of a big sand mountain.  Rolled around, threw frisbees, jumped around and had a great time.  

We all had a great time.

No comments: